Sometimes I feel a bit out of the place, maybe finally I will find one before I die! I need it.
So I am writing it in stone once and for all, I always love robotics, and I am going to set my path to be excellent robitcs engineer, firstly on my own and then I will pay myself a master to do it! It is not easy but I am here to do it.
Another milestone for me is learning Dutch, is it quite important in the Netherlands and I feel it too, so I will practice everyday (I know I did not write for the past few days, I am sorry).
And the last one but not least I am going to write more posts about important themes for me like pastry, or cooking! which I love, every now and then I will do a post about my little experiments and some other things along the way. Maybe engineering! I mean I am an engineer I will set little projects to keep in my field! maybe there I will find my real worth in life.
Maybe if I want to show my blog to my potential employers I think I will have to erase somethings, however I find it very interesting. I love the idea. Just so you know time passes by so fast that you notice that you did not do anything and you are the same. So now I am going to take every second and make it mine, make it worth it.
As always I am all over the place but well this is the real me, the one that I am getting to know. I should do a more professional blog to enhance my skills. I will think about. I understant that it will be difficult at first but then it will be like a piece of cake!!
well I have to study so bye bye!.
Comments
Post a Comment