Skip to main content
Hello again!
Today is a wonderful day! wow! what a day! is full of opportunities and actions, now that I think about it was a change from day to night completely opposite of what I was feeling yesterday. I have problems in the speaking part, and this has affected me more than I could thought, but I actually have landed some interviews in my field now, which means I have a good curriculum even with a 3 year gap!!!

I have to enhance my communication skills, this is a tough issue for me, I mean I can speak but in a interview I show myself like a robot and actually give short answers, I have to improve it by myself and well in a cheap way too. I admire and aim to be spokesperson, no shyness, being 100% confident about yourself, getting the point across just by my words, it actually feels like a dream.


Comments